Why be listed in the search engines?
Referrals from search engines to your site, through the implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click services remain the most effective and efficient strategies for generating traffic, outperforming email marketing, direct mail and banner advertising.
Search Engine Optimization
What is meant by a "search engine optimization (SEO)" is simply, creation of a web site, keeping in mind the criteria that the search engines look for when ranking the site.
Search Engine Optimization is not magic but it does take knowledge and the right balance of all the elements the search engines are looking for and it is a process. There is no magic bullet, simply submitting to the free submittal search engines will not guarantee traffic to your site.
- Keyword research
- Industry and competitive market research
- Proper directory and page naming
- Content review and optimization
- Proper coding of alt tags and meta tags
- Submission to search engine directories
- Niche directory submissions
- Pay Per Click campaign management
- Search Engine Optimization, traffic and strategy review
At GraphicsGraphics we educate you on the process and define a search engine optimization and website marketing plan that best fits your industry and your company's needs.
- There are are only 3 major search engines - Google, Yahoo and MSN. These 3 search engines feed results to all other search engines. See Search Engine Relationship Chart
- It can take anywhere from 30 days to 6 months to achieve good search engine ranking
- Search engines change their algorithm's periodically. Keeping up with those changes is important to maintain search engine ranking and achieve better rankings.
- There is a SEO code of ethics